Asst. Manager Onland Tank Facility
Reporting to the Head - PGO Fish Production, the Asst. Manager- Onland Tank Facility shall be responsible for followings:
- The core responsibility is to manage the fish production maintaining the wellbeing of the fish health and quality.
- This position is in control of all fish movements in the system, vaccination process and safe delivery to offshore.
- Production planning of grading, vaccination and transport to cages.
- Daily observing of the fish with supervisors (e.g. grading, vaccination, feeding, mortalities, damage etc.).
- Daily monitoring of the fish performance with supervisors using data collection, information and files management.
- Environment control and diseases prevention management.
- Experimental commercial trials upon request.
- Will be available on call 24/7 on a flexible schedule for emergencies while on site.
- The PGO fish production manager is expected to continuously contribute with ideas and procedures to improve the quality of the fish, low mortality rates and production flow in order to deliver the highest quality of fish or to the company standard.
To be considered for this role, the candidate is expected to have:
- 5 years prior experience in fish aquaculture/ administration
- A University degree specializing in Marine Sciences, Marine Biology, Fisheries, Aquaculture and other related field. Apart from the foregoing, a background in Management and Logistics Operation will be an advantage
- knowledge of aquaculture principles and system
- Excellent logistical and staff management abilities
- Good understanding of filtration, water and air distribution in RAS systems
- Good understanding of aquatic animals care issues (e.g. feeding, diseases…)
- Good understanding of plumbing and pumps
- Good understanding safety in industrial facilities
We invite experienced professionals in the Offshore Fish Farming who have the right attitude, mindset, values and skills to be part of our growing operation.
Contact David Cahill or Johnny Watters at firstname.lastname@example.org