Manager Offshore Sea cage Farm Operation
Reporting to the General Manager - Offshore Operation Fish Business Unit, the Manager- Offshore Sea cage Farm Operation shall be responsible for the following:
- Provide strategic marine fish cage farming and operation expertise, leadership and direction to the department.
- Should be able to give expert guidelines and advice in setting up a resourceful, efficient and focused operation systems in his Offshore Farms in order to achieve the business strategy, growth and profit objectives.
- He shall plan, direct and coordinate the operation of Fish Cage Farms located in Al-Laith, including all its logistics and support operations.
- He is responsible to ensure and improve the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the division by providing effective methods and strategies to his managers and reportees.
To be considered for this role, the candidate is expected to have:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience at management level in Marine Fish Cage farming with proven competence in all disciplines of offshore fish cage farming.
- A University degree specializing in Marine Sciences, Marine Biology, Fisheries, Aquaculture and other related field. Apart from the foregoing, a background in Management and Logistics Operation will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of marine fish cage farming, offshore operation, and marine logistics management.
- Knowledge in diving safety, marine equipment and boats.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Excellent leadership and proven interpersonal and people management skills.
- Ability to design competitive and cost effective cage operation strategies to achieve desired results.
- Good critical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and team skills, and able to operate in a matrix environment.
- Proven skills in business and financial management including budget preparation and control.
- Computer proficiency.
We invite experienced professionals in the Offshore Fish Farming who have the right attitude, mindset, values and skills to be part of our growing operation.
Contact David Cahill or Johnny Watters at firstname.lastname@example.org