Manager – Tilapia Production
Reporting to the GM - Fish Business Unit, the Manager – Tilapia Production shall be responsible for followings:
- The core responsibility is to manage the whole Tilapia fish production from Hatchery to Harvest.
- This position is in control of all fish movements in the system, vaccination process and safe delivery to sites.
- Production planning of grading, vaccination and transport to tanks/cages.
- Daily observing of the fish with supervisors (e.g. grading, vaccination, feeding, mortalities, damage etc...).
- Daily monitoring of the fish performance with supervisors using data collection, information and files management.
- Environment control and diseases prevention management
- Experimental commercial trials upon request
- Will be available on call 24/7 on a flexible schedule for emergencies while on site
- The Tilapia fish production manager is expected to continuously contribute with ideas and procedures to improve the quality of the fish, low mortality rates and production flow in order to deliver the highest quality of fish or to the company standard.
To be considered for this role, the candidate is expected to have:
- 5 years prior experience in fish aquaculture especially an extensive record of practical and viable Fish Tilapia Production and Administration with proven competence in all disciplines in Marine Farming.
- A University degree specializing in Marine Sciences, Marine Biology, Fisheries, Aquaculture and other related field. Apart from the foregoing, a background in Management and Logistics Operation will be an advantage.
- knowledge of aquaculture principles and system.
- Excellent logistical and staff management abilities.
- Good understanding of filtration, water and air distribution in RAS systems.
- Good understanding of aquatic animals care issues (e.g. feeding, diseases…).
- Good understanding of plumbing and pumps.
- Good understanding safety in industrial facilities.
- Computer literate MS Office, Driving.
Please contact Andreas Ntatsopoulos and send your CV to