Senior Technician - Mechanical
(Utility Services Department - Power Plant)
- Diesel Engine Mechanic is a Diploma/ITI.
- 5 years of progressively responsible Diesel Engine Mechanic.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Essential functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for prolonged periods of time, working under stress.
- Primary objective of Diesel Engine Mechanic is to adjust and reline brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
- Attach test instruments to equipment, and read dials and gauges in order to diagnose malfunctions.
Email your CV at email@example.com
The National Aquaculture Group community offers a distinct neo-cosmo lifestyle from the comforting touch of furnished accommodation to free traditional meals buffeted in first class cafeteria. A convenient in-house banking, a 24-hour medical services, a very accessible shopping center, a modern sporting recreation and fitness gym, communal-based children’s playgrounds and school, a mini-library, an up-to-date training centre and an expedient fuelling and transport services all available on site, on the go and on your call.