Supervisor - Marine Ecosystems
(Compliance and Environment Department)
- Bachelor Degree standard in Environmental / Marine Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the related fields.
- Knowledge in Environment Impact Assessments (EIAs), Marine Ecology, Waste management, Offshore Environmental Management, Physicochemical parameters of environment, Development of Methods and Practices, Scientific Surveys participation, Marine Resource Surveillance and Management.
- Ensure support to environmental functions, conducting EIA’s , responding to emergency situations.
- Prepare Environmental project proposals, conduct data analysis and interpret correlations between NAQUA activities and environmental effects and submitting to EPM manager.
- Managing the carrying capacity project and preparing the EIA’s.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills are needed to ensure a proper implementation and continual improvement of different management systems for which NAQUA is already certified.
- Proper knowledge on environmental processes and issues with basic soft skills.
Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Aquaculture Group community offers a distinct neo-cosmo lifestyle from the comforting touch of furnished accommodation to free traditional meals buffeted in first class cafeteria. A convenient in-house banking, a 24-hour medical services, a very accessible shopping center, a modern sporting recreation and fitness gym, communal-based children’s playgrounds and school, a mini-library, an up-to-date training centre and an expedient fuelling and transport services all available on site, on the go and on your call.